Life as I know it will never be the same, and if I ever again manage to shower before noon, it will be a miracle, but I have to admit... three kiddos is somehow much less mind boggling than two was. I'm not sure if it was the idea that I was doubling my quota when I had Mac, or that he was a boy, but I FREAKED OUT!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Three's company
Life as I know it will never be the same, and if I ever again manage to shower before noon, it will be a miracle, but I have to admit... three kiddos is somehow much less mind boggling than two was. I'm not sure if it was the idea that I was doubling my quota when I had Mac, or that he was a boy, but I FREAKED OUT!
Posted by The Clawsons at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment