If you've read even just a few of my posts, at any point in time, I'm bound to have mentioned Thanksgiving Point. We have passes, of course. The Dinosaur Museum is one of our favorites in the winter, the Barn is great in the spring, and this time of year the gardens and Noah's Ark are among our favorites!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Finally some updates!!!! :) So today Sam was sitting on the toilet and yelled to me,
"Mom, I want to call Trinity today."
Me, "Ok, why the sudden urge?"
"Well, I am wearing her undies."
"You have some of her undies?"
"Yes, and they are my favorite, but I am ready to give them back. Call her and have her come over and play and I will give them to her. Mom I really miss my Trin!"
WOW, it is amazing how pure and innocent children are. And once you make a friend, always a friends!
MISS YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment