Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Absent Note


I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted, but alas, I have been suffering from a ravenous case of gangrene. My fingers are my only functioning appendages at this point...I take that back. I have one working index finger which I'm presently hacking away with. All right, so that might be a slight exaggeration, but I'm trying to paint the grimmest possible picture so you'll all feel sorry for me being holed up in my house yesterday during the first really big storm of the year. Up until this point, I've been graduating slowly to winter clothing. I first broke down and starting wearing a vest, not quite ready for a full jacket. And I'm proud to say that I hung on to my flip flops until just this past weekend, but after all this crazy white stuff, I'm going to have to unearth some socks. Blah.

We've been busy, though...as always! Funny thing, I can't necessarily tell you with what, but I do know that I'm exhausted at the end of the day. Does that count? This round of pictures is what happens when you're stuck waiting in the doctor's office for too long. We were at Mac's well-baby appointment. All is well, however, apparently he is not the biggest guy the doc's ever seen. Oh well, we'll take 25th percentile and explain to him why his sister is bigger than he is later.

We LOVE the Thanksgiving point barn and pony rides, art projects, and building snowmen.

And apparently Mac loves my Swiffer. The other day he got into the laundry room to get the Swiffer, back into the kitchen to get under the sink to get the rag, and I caught him trying to get the two to stick together so he could spruce up the place! It's a sickness in our family, but having the the toddler pitch in sure helps!




1 comments:

Brittney said...

Not my little Mac too!!!!!! Someone must stop this crazy cleaning madness! (very cute I must add)

Just thought I would throw you a line since you were in my dream last night! It must be a sign! A SIGN THAT WE NEVER TALK ANYMORE, EVER, NEVER!!! I must say that I will take 50% of the credit and not a percentage more!

Anyway... Sam had her dance recital last night and it brought back memories of Tutu's, Cold Stones and my first experience at Traders Joes and some dang good corn salsa! Plus Sam kept looking for Trin in her costume! Poor girl!

Love ya, now were off to Disneyland! :)