Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy October!

I'm going to have to catch every one up on the last couple of weeks since, yes...I know all of you will be shocked to hear this...we've been soooooooo busy! We've had company in for the huge Xango convention, Trin's birthdy, midnight sicky sessions of the projectile sort, and of course, Halloween! To start us out, this is my manly little man in all of his manliness with Trin's kitty ears on, coloring in her mermaid coloring book, on a princess tray. Why so serious, you might ask? Because this is his reality...nothing funny about it. What did you expect?

It's not so much the fit throwing, growth spurts, fevers, or even back talk that in my infinite parental knowledge has been the worst to go through. It's relinquishing the silverware to the toddler!





We found this great jumping, swinging, foam pit wonderland thanks to my friend Kasey! Mac loved the trampoline, but not so much his mommy throwing him helpless into the middle of the foam pit. Trin was fearless and spent the entire time on the rope swing hurling over the less than pleasant little brother down below in the afore mentioned foam pit of death.


The dinosaur museum that we probably frequent more than is healthy was so much fun the entire month of October. They had theme night every Monday night. This was fairy princess night. Just kidding! Trin loved being a pirate!










More festive fun! I have to admit, though, most of this was not my doing. I was at Xango convention for an entire weekend and my superhuman husband took the kiddos out for a little fun! Not to mention he even had lasagna and hot bread ready for us when we got back that night! I love my Spenc.








Triniti's 4th birthday was soooo much fun! I had six little girls in pajamas at the most "haunted halfover" you've ever seen! We played musical graves, made a human spider web, and then settled in to a mountain of blankets and pillows for a movie in the dark! Trin missed her friends Sam and Mackenzie, which still make the prayer list, though. Miss you Britt and Kim! The cake, however, still tasted good if I do say so myself! Um, and yes...Mac made an appearance, too. This is the "I'm so cool, and yes I know exactly when a camera is pointed at me" face.

We love Halloween! Happy October, everyone!

4 comments:

Binns Family said...

It was good to see you guys on our trip. Next time we will have to play more.

Brittney said...

Thanks for the voicemail. I played it for Sam and she just kept saying "but mom, where was Trin?" We will need to get those girls on the phone sometime! Heck we need to get us girls on the phone sometime. I keep telling myself I am going to wait to call you when I have more than just 5 min to talk. Well that obviously isn't happening so we will just have to have many 5 min talks.

Your kids costumes are adorable. I love love love Macs. And you and Spenc were dressed up like???? hmmmm..

Miss you guys, can't wait till christmas!

Team O'Connor said...

I'm seriously sad about missing Trin's 4th bday. I don't know about the slumber party though. I don't think I could've made it. You are the bravest mom I know. The Halloween pics are so cute! I'll be back in Utah for a few days in Dec so let's hang out then.

Scrap Happy said...

Look at YOU! All moved to Utah and everything! I had no idea you were gone, some friend I am! I have joined the blogging world lately as well... nice to visit yours!

shelliedesign.blogspot.com