Tuesday, January 8, 2008




Well, I'm pleased to say that our Christmas season went a little more smoothly than Mac's first trip down the hill, but I'd venture to say that it went just as quickly! Mid-month Trin had her winter dance recital, which went really well. Her class Christmas party shortly followed, and I might add that the party craft was pretty spectacular if I do say so myself. I put together some really cute stocking cut-outs for them to "sew." It's the little things I pride myself on these days, and being room mom happens to be one of them.

Anyway...the season was full of parties both to attend and to host. The kids loved helping me decorate the house and venturing out as a family to pick out the prized Christmas tree.




Christmas eve we ventured over the mountain in white-out conditions (with Spencer commenting on how "man...this is what Christmas is all about") to Grandma and Grandpa's house to spend some time with the Anderson side. Sara and Nate, followed us home for a sleepover of astronomical proportion and to share Christmas morning with us. It was a a flurry of wrapping paper and noise, but sooo much fun!



My parents showed up only a few days after to go house hunting with us and party the new year in. So, by the way, I should mention before the email goes out with yet another change of address for the Clawson family, we ARE looking for houses again. We're planning on flipping a few homes out here to make some sweet mula, so be forewarned!



Speaking of my parents, though, they also got the kids a super cool sled which has been put to good use.



December was dotted with other house guests of various sorts, and we were insanely busy, but we've been having a great time! I really did have every intention of getting an e-card out to everyone, which still may happen, but I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Maybe next year Trin's only Christmas wish will come true...seeing her bestest buddy from Phoenix. Ah hem, ah hem...




3 comments:

Binns Family said...

Love the video...I showed it to Bradley and he wanted to watch it over and over. He pretty much had the same reaction when we attempted to put him on a sled...only the screaming was so loud that he never got a ride.

Brittney said...

Ok, so I am the worst person/friend there is, but I halfway blame it on being pregnant and only getting 4 hours of sleep a night do to Seminary. (not that I am making excuses or anything:)

Anyway, I did get your message in Utah but I got my message off of Nicks phone, mine was missing all of the Utah trip. Anyway so I didn't call you back for lack of your number. Plus both to and from we drove through the night! Do you really want a visitor at 4am in the morning? Anyway excuses, excuses.

Tell Trin that Sam misses her and tell Spencer that I miss him. ha ha! jk I MISS YOU! Today is Sams birthday and I wanted to take her to McDonalds and do something fun, and I really thought to myself, "ohhh I wish Kelli was still here, she would of had this whole day planned out with me." Boo hoo!

Anyway, still don't have your information. I know that you have given it to me twice now but it got deleted off messager and therefore I am Clawsonless. Can I get it again???? PLEASE!!!
love ya

Team O'Connor said...

I love all the 'fearless' men in our family :) Your family is so cute and I miss you guys. Come visit me in Maryland next Christmas!