My little dude is just that; my little dude. If you don't have a little boy yourself, the way I can best explain how it is to have him in the house is that I adore my little girls. They are sweet, and angelic; all things they should be. But Mac...I have the biggest crush on him. He's all boy, rowdy, sometimes particularly gross, and I love it! I just wanted to post this pic of him and his daddy and Uncle Sean, all doing back rubs. This just happens to be one of his most favorite things, but here are a few other tidbits for posterity's sake.
*He puts himself into timeout if he is mean to Trin or is grumpy. I promise...it's not like I even put him there very often, but he's such a good little self monitor. Kind of sweet.
*His favorite color is green. I'm not sure when or where he developed such a preference, but there is no swaying the boy. I wash his green cereal bowl more often than I would like to admit.
*Cars. Cars. Cars. If you put his box of cars and other manly 4-wheeled contraptions out for him, he'll entertain himself for an hour.
*As I'm typing this, he's telling me his favorite foods are salad, cereal, bananas, and drinks.
*He is DYING to go to school like his big sis. He's totally ready for it, too. I pulled up to the stop sign outside my house the other day and got "Hey, mom! That sign is red! I see an S and an O!"
*As far as he's concerned, the Dinosaur museum is heaven on earth. He can name about ten different species!
*Slinkies! Who knew? We have a random one we got at Aunt Kristi's office once upon a time, and he always knows where it is. We were out running errands yesterday and I let the kids pick out a little treat. It was princess something or other for Trin, I got a cute little book for Addi, and Mac...well, it was the dollar pack of 5 mini slinkies.
*It's never been a problem to get this kid to nursery. They have a Thomas the Tank activity table at ours, and he can hardly sit through the closing hymn before he's asking to go.
*Mac and cheese...maybe it's the name sake.
Love you, little dude.







1 comments:
We really need to live closer...he and Brad would be best buds. I love that he wants to go to school. Brad asks at least once a day to go to school. When we play in the front yard he gets on his scooter and heads down the street telling me he's going to school.
Post a Comment