These first two pics were of the treats Trin wanted to make for her friends to drop off with Valentine cards she made. They turned out totally adorable, although you can't tell just how cute from these pictures. All they were were jumbo marshmellows dipped in white baker's chocolate that we colored pink. You simply plop them onto a sucker stick, dip them in your chocolate, and sprinkle away. I foiled a large mixing bowl to stick them into until they set up enough to put the plastic bag and ribbon on. So cute, and super simple...but lots of oohs and aahs. Yes, I am a domestic diva. Feel free to leave comments telling me so!
I'm not sure precisely the reason, but we always seem to find a reason to use sprinkles in our house. The month of February has been no exception, however much to Mac's dismay, there has been an abundance of pink, girlie sprinkles and absolutely NO cars or tractors. Sorry, little dude.
Our first little creation were mini strawberry heart cakes. We made these when we were all quarantined to the house, so half of them were thrown away because no one was hungry for a week, but when I'm bored, I somehow always end up int he kitchen. So, for your viewing pleasure, here's yet another pic of my kiddos contributing their culinary talents of varying degrees. Mac loves to make his own version of whatever I'm making, which usually ends up with a mixing bowl, large spoon, and something in the way of exhibit A. That's my floor. Addi just digs watching; and let me introduce you to Dangles, the newest member of the family. She LOVES her monkey!







2 comments:
Very cute and fun!
Gooo Martha...I mean Kelli!!! you are a domestic Diva! I love the marshmellows--what a fun idea!!! What a fun mom you are!!! Martha's got nothing on you girl!
Post a Comment