So, I love having house guests, and am flattered that people are comfortable staying with us...but I'm beggining to wonder why we couldn't pay people to come and see us in Phoenix, but we see friends and fam atleast once a month here? Is it because Spenc just sweat more in AZ or something? This is just one of my theories.
Anyway, Spencer was gone in beautiful, exotic Pocatello for a few days over the weekend, and returned with my aunt and uncle who were able to stay for a few days. My dad has also been hanging out getting hugs from the kiddos, and pretending to work on his house in between times.
Today was a busy day, but so much fun! Trin had her preschool graduation, and it is now what the papers are calling the social even of the season! She thought she was super cool in her cap and gown. Her class of five was the smallest at the school, so each of the kids was able to do more in their little 30 minute ceremony. Triniti read aloud a 1st grade level Hello Kitty book, and sang the "Five Jive" all by herself. I was nervous that she would be shy doing the song because she refused to practice it at home, but she did fantastic! I must admit, though, the highlight performance came from my very loud son that insisted on asking for "nonuts, pease" every thirty seconds of the entire presentation. He had overheard earlier this morning that there would be donuts and juice, and is not one to soon forget about anything jelly filled.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Busy day...week...life!
Posted by The Clawsons at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun in Utah. Trin looks so grown up in her cap and gown. I see that you no longer have a nameless floater. Marli is very cute. Have fun in AZ.
I love little kids in graduation get ups- too cute! Is she really going to kindergarten in the fall? Crazy stuff!
I love the name Marli- you didn't mention that one to me... I keep calling her Mia in my head!? Anyway, cute- I like it a lot! You are coming into the home stretch! She will be here before you know it!
Yes, (in response to your comment) I would love to live closer and we would have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun. It is just not fair that you have to live so far away! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys while we were up there- I wish we could do that all the time!
the nonut guy would be great friends with Luke they sound of the same breed. You guys gonna be around in the next few weeks??
Post a Comment