Wednesday, January 28, 2009

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S

Glamorous, baby...Fergie style. That's what I've been doing for two weeks! Anyone jealous? Don't be. I haven't been able to clear the pharmacy off my kitchen counter for days and days. I was just getting over the cooties after my last post, and had worked SOOOOOOO hard to keep my self quarantined enough to keep the rest of my family healthy. I thought I had done okay, but the last half of the week through today everybody's been sick. Mac and Trin have had fevers and coughs, and Mac wakes up in the middle of the night screaming that his "eyes are broken" (i.e. they've been heinously crusted over) and little Miss Addi is the most pathetic of the lot. On top of 6 month vaccs and her flu shot on Monday, she's been feverish (more so than just shot leftovers), not wanting to do anything but sleep, and had to be suctioned at the bronch lab last night. I'm on round two of the nastiness and am to the point that I hate, HATE my house and entirely despise my couch, the likes of which have been the center of our world now for way too long.

Before Armageddon settled upon our household, we did manage an eventful couple of days out. We hit up the dinosaur museum, our regular storytime at the library, and the aquarium. Spenc stole my camera so I have no documentation, but I promise that I leave my house occasionally.


And I do apologize for the late post, as I was supposed to do my fatty check in on Monday, but I did weigh on Monday morning (before I got sick again, so this has been on personal merit)...and I am down from x-5 to x-8! 3 pounds this week, 12 to go!

1 comments:

Binns Family said...

Sounds like fun, can I come visit, please, please. Really, I wish we were closer so I could help you out.