
I came across this blog today. It totally cracks me up...and it's totally true! Especially when these "types" are scattered about where we happen to live, work, and play. Kid you not, on my way down the mountain this woman pulled out of her community at 7:45 in the morning, hair totally done and one of those ever so trendy Juicy sweat pants and hoodie combo (not that I don't think they're adorable, I'm just not opposed to dropping Trin off at school in my pj's and morning breath sometimes), driving her Porsche Cayenne, and her nose freshly bandaged from what could have been nothing other than a very recent rhino-jobby. Guaranteed she had a mole-skin notebook hanging out of her bedangled handbag. Don't mind me. I'm just bitter. And STILL in my pj's and morning breath. I've been productive, though. Promise.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Have you seen this?
Oh yeah...and I'm up a little and now at X-6, but I would like to think that it's because the junk in my trunk is now transforming from, well, just that into solid steel and now weighs just a titch more. Please feel free to leave comments acknowledging your concession.
Posted by The Clawsons at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Kelli you are hilarious! I'm with you,though. I'm all about getting dressed on my time, and it's usually not until after I work out. Unfortunately my schedule for working out is based around nap time which sometimes doesn't happen so I sometimes don't get dressed until much later in the day. Rock on with your weight loss. I wish it was happening for me...
Kelli! I just found your blog and am so excited to see how you're doing. I miss your fun sarcasm. Since we're both in Utah, we need to catch up somehow.
~Brandy
Oh you Utah people! Don't you just wish you could live the simple Laveen way again. Where there are no "special notebooks" and where showering occurs on Sundays and maybe one mid-weekly! Come back to the simple life! Come Back!
Post a Comment