My house is freshly cleaned, my laundry baskets are near empty, and all three of my children are sleeping. How's your Thursday?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My house is freshly cleaned, my laundry baskets are near empty, and all three of my children are sleeping. How's your Thursday?
Posted by The Clawsons at 3:06 PM
3 comments:
How do you have all three kids asleep and all your laundry done??? Amazing!!!
We miss ya here in Laveen! Any hopes that you'll ever come back??? I think you should buy a winter house in AZ and then just spend the summers there! That could work--right???
Okay I am jealous! I feel like my house has exploded around me and I am not quite sure how I let it get there! Hey-my friend that lives in the Salt Lake area has a few children's choirs and teaches voice lessons. I told her I would spread the word with people I know in the area. I don't know exactly where she lives or any other details but you can check it out on her sis's blog---linked to my blog via Sarah Bo Bera on my friends list...did that make sense. That is all-it sounded like something you may be interested for Trin! Later chica
Hey, I just went to the inner harbor yesterday to show my mom around and I had no idea it was going to be that cool! I freakin love Baltimore. We're going to an Oriole's game on Sat so we're going to explore a little more. I love it here now that it's warming up and becoming beautiful!
Post a Comment