Calling, well...everyone!!! You may have noticed the nifty new little button to your upper right. I am on the committee for the Suncrest Mountain Race this year, happening at the top of Suncrest in September. We're doing a fun run, 5k, and a kick your trash half marathon! Please, please, please check out our website and register, put my button on your blog, or all of the above. We're in the early stages of planning, but I'm on a mission to amp up our numbers from last year. I would LOVE it if you could help spread the word, so if you know anyone in Utah, send them our way!!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'll forward this on to my sister. She loves this sort of thing. I'm too far away to be much help. But I can run 5K here that day and tell you about it. I think that sort of misses the point, though. My brother's wedding was pushed off a month or two because of immigration issues....who knows when we'll be there. At this point it's looking like June or July. Good luck with the race promo!
Oh if I was in Utah you know I would be there. That is an inexpensive half marathon which is great because it will be more appealing for people to try it out! Way to get involved Kel!
Post a Comment