Monday, April 20, 2009

Left to their own demise

I have, on many more than one occasion, mentioned how truly blessed I am to have such fantastic kids. I'm sure that I've also mentioned that I would like to think it has at least a little something to do with my stellar parenting skills. Whatever the case may be, it is such a luxury to be able to work outside and have them entertain themselves, or to need to spend the better part of a day cleaning my house and the most damage they do is to simply set up a fort or have a beach party. I just thought I would take the opportunity to post a few of these creations.Triniti dressed herself and insisted on doing her own hair this particular day.

I love that Trin will take any chance she can to point out to her father that if we lived in California she could have real beach parties.
Miss Addi loves to get in on the action!
Trin elected herself snack captain, and this is what she assembled...hamburger buns, yogurt raisins, marshmallows and applesauce. I promise there was fruit in the basket on the table!

0 comments: