We love, love, love the aquarium! It's $7 for a single day pass, but for $15 you can purchase an annual pass. Being the mathematical genius that I am, I opted for passes all around! There have been so many times that we've shown up there and there's been a massive field trip or special event going on, causing the general admission line to wrap all the way outside. I simply have to make my way through the people blocking the door and throwing their worst stink eyes at me and walk myself right on up to the member desk. We get scanned in immediately and get on our way!
I also totally dig the fact that they don't care if you bring your own food in to the on-site cafe. We enjoy packing up snacks or lunch and spending several hours.And they have foliage to pose with!
My sweet little niece, Maci (and of course my cute sister in law) occasionally go with us. I think Maci was a fan of the foliage as well.
Friday, April 10, 2009
The best $15 I've ever spent
Posted by The Clawsons at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment