Spencer and I try to make time to have one on one time with the kids. It's not always Trin with me and Mac with his dad, but this particular date was just for the girls! She planned the whole evening. First, we were off to see the Tale of Desperaux. We have a dollar theatre near us, so it's nice option, and the funny 30 year old theatre smell doesn't even seem to fase them! Maybe it was just the distraction provided by the king size box of Crunch Bites (before dinner, of course).There was a dollar store (huh, I'm sensing a theme) nearby, so we walked over and she got to pick out whatever item captured her heart. It was, of course, another stuffed animal. I just might be world's worst mom, but to keep the infestation under control, I have to weed out animals from the bottom of the box and sneak them out to the garage while she's occupied.
Miss Trin picked IHOP for dinner and ordered one of the most fun kids' meals I think I've ever seen...buttermilk pancake, happy face out of various toppings, and a Gogurt on the side to make your own hair with!
My favorite, however, was the placard for what I can only assume was a national campaign for the all you can eat shrimps. I have been guilty of pointing out the "fishes" in the pond before, but it's only because I was in mommy mode. I also enjoyed the creative use of both upper and lower cases.
Thanks for the great evening, little girl!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Girl time!
Posted by The Clawsons at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment