For as much as Mac thoroughly enjoyed himself this past Saturday, I think I'm going to have to declare it National Dude Day. Trin was able to spend the weekend at her Aunt Sara's and Uncle Nate's house, basking in the shadow of her cousin Grace, whom whe absolutely idolizes. Among the many reasons for this adoration, I was informed yesterday that only Grace knows how make really big paper snowflakes with hearts in them. That settles that, then.
Back to Mac and our national holiday, though. We let him pick where he wanted to spend the day, and he chose to go to Thanksgiving Point Barn. After a morning of playing in the basement rolling around on my exercise ball with his dad (the most wickedly awesome game in the WHOLE house, by the way), we headed down. It was so much fun to have just a tiny break from the perpetual Trin commentary to simply listen to what my little man had to say. I think he enjoyed having our undivided attention, as he assumed the role of chatter box. I think the big winners for the day were petting the cows and riding the ponies. Addi got to cruise around sitting up in the stroller instead of strapped into her car seat, so she was content to suck on her jacket and enjoy the scenery.
While I stayed with Addi so she could nap, the boys hit the park and then came home with Kneaders for dinner. It was a good day, and I know Trin didn't miss us one bit!







1 comments:
Mac's faces crack me up. Just seeing his little look makes me laugh. Uh and no, I didn't get the day off. Weird.
Post a Comment